How to schedule threads with Tweet Hunter?
Description of Tweet Hunter scheduling tool
Aug 6, 2021
Did you know you could also use Tweet Hunter to write and schedule threads?
The process is super easy.
- Go to the writing module and start writing a tweet as you would normally.
- Whenever you're done with your first tweet, skip 3 lines (press Enter x3)
- On the left of the writing module, a preview of your thread will appear
Keep going and skip 3 lines whenever you want to create a new tweet inside the thread.
- Refer to the character count in the preview to know if your tweets are exceeding max length
- Auto-retweet and auto-plug work with threads. They will consider only the first tweet of the thread.